European Software - the next wave of value creation and M&A activity for 2021 and beyond
We’re seeing strong M&A and investment activity in European automation, supply chain, financial and ERP software space. Join experts from the industry and investor community as they discuss:
1 July 2021, 2pm BST / 3pm CET / 9am EST
- How are investment patterns and growth strategies changing in European software?
- What are the priorities for investors and management teams in terms of value creation strategies?
- Are European software deal volumes and valuations expected to continue to increase? How will the landscape look beyond 2022 and where will the key battlegrounds be?
- Managing risk – how are risk priorities and profiles changing among buyers of European software assets?
- Deal type/ structure – are we likely to see more minority investments, SPACs and secondary buyouts? How is access to financing changing?
Matthew Webster, Partner, EY-Parthenon (moderator)
Douglas Hallstrom, Software Investor, Advent Tech
Issam Abedin, Vice President, Warburg Pincus
Marvin Meyer, SVP and Head of M&A, Software AG
TMT Finance subscribers and speakers receive complimentary access to TMT Connect. Please complete the form to register.