How Will APAC Telcos tackle 5G, Digitalization and Cyber Risks?
24 June 2021, 10am BST, 5pm SGT
APAC telcos have proven their resiliency amid challenges brought on by COVID-19, and we expect their growth to continue on the back of increased online shopping, entertainment and telecommuting. However, the sector faces changes as it continues to manoeuvre the opportunities and threats arising from 5G, digitalization and cyber risks. With digital service delivery and remote working on the rise, how will APAC’s entrenched telcos rise to the challenge?Join experts from the industry as they discuss:
- How has COVID-19 affected existing trends like digitalisation and 5G?
- What is the business use case for increasing digitalisation?
- What are some of the challenges and opportunities surrounding 5G?
- How are companies financing 5G rollouts and what is governments’ role?
- How are telcos addressing cyber risks and ESG factors?
- Competition or collaboration – what is the way forward?
Annalisa Di Chiara, Senior Vice President, Moody's Investors Service (moderator)
Nidhi Dhruv, Vice President, Senior Analyst, Moody's Investors Service
Steve Weiss, CFO, Protelindo
Arthur Lang, Group CFO, Singtel
Vivek Sood, CFO, Axiata Group Berhad
TMT Finance subscribers and speakers receive complimentary access to TMT Connect. Please complete the form to register.