Datacenters and Edge Investment Trends and Opportunities
21st January 2021, 4pm GMT / 11am EST
We’ve seen robust deal making activity and valuations reaching sustained highs in the datacenters and Edge space in 2020. In this session, hosting and datacenter leaders, investors and advisors discuss investment, growth and consolidation strategies. In this session we’ll look at where we’re at in the current investment cycle and explore how the deal environment will evolve in terms of M&A processes and deals coming together in 2021+.
- Unlocking shareholder value in a period of higher valuations and sustained increased in interest in datacenter assets
- How are business models changing and where are the next investment opportunities?
- Moving up the value chain: When does a real-estate investment become something more and what’s driving consolidation?
- Hyperscale vs retail: How are hyperscalers affecting market dynamics and where are the opportunities for partnerships?
- Evolution the edge: Impacts on both fiber and datacenters. Data and applications, where is the user market growth going to come from?
- What’s next for 2021 in terms of valuations, consolidation and other dealmaking activity?
Speakers tba shortly.
Registration for this panel discussion will open shortly and you can register your interest to join and we'll be in touch shortly. If you're interested in sponsoring or speaking in this panel discussion, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.