European Towers M&A Outlook - Consolidation, Leveraging Fibre and 5G
4th February 2021, 2pm GMT / 9am EST
Join public and private wireless tower, broadcast tower and infrastructure leaders, advisors and investors to assess strategies for the European Towers market. In this session we’ll also identify the next wave of opportunities and industry changes posed by 5G and fibre in relation to the towers market.
- Towerco developments in Europe: Which business models are working, and where?
- Delving into M&A transactions that have recently taken place and what the pipeline is looking like in 2021+
- Investing in the next phase of growth: The value of moving into higher growth markets of fiber, small cell, 5G, datacenters and edge computing?
- Partnerships between public and private operators - working with MNOs on the next phase of outsourcing, partnerships, acquisitions and network rollout
- Financing for build vs buy - Which financing options are available for new growth opportunities and M&A?
Speakers tba shortly.
Registration for this panel discussion will open shortly and you can register your interest to join and we'll be in touch shortly. If you're interested in sponsoring or speaking in this panel discussion, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.