Telecoms Digitization and M&A Strategies - Assessing the Next Wave of Growth
18th February 2021, 2pm GMT / 9am EST
Industry executives, investors and advisers discuss how telecom investment strategies are changing in response to infrastructure ownership models, changes in technology and increased connectivity and demand for data.
- How is technology impacting telecoms business models, and what new paths are operators taking?
- Investing in 5G and full-fibre networks - capturing revenue in the next phase of connectivity
- Infrastructure M&A - asset light vs fixed network ownership
- Where are the opportunities for private equity and regional players?
- What role will regulators have in shaping where and how operators do business?
How is access to financing changing? How is that affecting deal flow?
Speakers tba shortly.
Registration for this panel discussion will open shortly and you can register your interest to join and we'll be in touch shortly. If you're interested in sponsoring or speaking in this panel discussion, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.