Assessing the Race to Full Fibre Coverage and Investment
10th September 2020, 3pm BST / 10am EST
Buoyed by the general push towards full fibre penetration in key markets, Europe's fibre sector is hot, with soaring EBITDA multiples and a multitude of new investment plans and M&A underway. This panel discussion brings together leading operators and investors in the sector to discuss the opportunities facing the industry.
- How are new investments and consolidation changing shaping the future European fibre network?
- Are we going to see in-market rationalisation and cross-border consolidation?
- How is the profile of investors changing?
- Will the fibre JV trend continue in near future?
- What does the exit strategy look like for infra investors?
- How are telco carve outs of fibre assets proceeding and what is in store in the mid-term?
- How are operators feeling in terms of subsidies, regulation and support from governments?
Premium subscribers, speakers and paid delegates for TMT M&A Forum Europe and TMT M&A Forum USA will have complimentary access to TMT Connect (12 weeks). Please register on the form opposite.
For those not in the above categories and want to gain access to our digital global community on TMT Connect, please register your interest.