The Changing Face of the “Last Mile”: Dramatic Growth in the Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) Sector
29th October 2020, 4pm BST / 11am EST
Supported by rapidly increasing consumer demand for high-speed residential connectivity, FTTH investment is experiencing record growth worldwide. A recent influx of capital into residential broadband investments has led to an active M&A market, expanding EBITDA multiples and ambitious FTTH network expansion plans. Lazard, a global leader in FTTH M&A advisory, leads a panel discussion amongst several of the FTTH industry’s preeminent executives and investors.
Key topics include:
- Skyrocketing Demand: Is the increase in usage seen during COVID-19 here to stay?
- An Influx of Capital: Rising infrastructure fund interest in residential broadband investing
- Operating Trends: Evolving FTTH business models (MDU/HOA; wholesale; etc)
- Competitive Dynamics: The outlook of FTTH vs. Cable/FWA/Satellite in connecting rural America
- Build vs. Buy: Is near-term consolidation among FTTH operators likely?
- Commercial Fiber Providers: Are we likely to see increased convergence between these related sectors? If so, how?
Premium subscribers, speakers and paid delegates for TMT M&A Forum Europe and TMT M&A Forum USA will have complimentary access to TMT Connect (12 weeks). Please register on the form opposite.
For those not in the above categories and want to gain access to our digital global community on TMT Connect, please register your interest.