Investment Strategies for Value Creation in Software: Panel Discussion with EY Parthenon
8th July 2020, 3:30pm BST / 10:30am EST
Software leaders, investors and advisors discuss the latest investment strategies and value creation opportunities in the European software sector.
- Exploring how COVID has affected product roadmaps, development approaches and go-to-market strategies, both short term and longer term?
- Win rates and the ability to sell effectively in lockdown
- Reviewing the resilience of the subscription revenue base as an attraction of a software business to investors
- Re-educating common misconceptions about the business and model that affects the value and potential
- Exploring what's affecting valuations and how is the buyer landscape changing.